AMS Fried Potato Chips Processing Procedure
Fried potato chips production the flowchart includes the
following steps: Fresh
1. Washing and peeling is the first step. Potato washing and peeling machine is specially designed and hardly no damage to potatoes . Then it discharges potato strips automatically.
2. Equipped with sharp blades, potatoes are cut uniformly and evenly.
3. Blanching is to wash out the starch on the surface of potatoes and avoids the potato chips sticking.
4. Then the dewatering step is to help reduce moisture and make them easy to fry.
5. Frying can reduce the moisture to 2% and get the crispy potato chips. We offer the pure peanut oil and change the continuous working oil every 8-12 hours. The frying process should be less than 4 minutes.
6. The fried potato chips are placed on the draining oil belt to fish out the spare oil.
7. The flavoring machine is used for seasoning the fried potato chips. Whichever flavor is needed totally depends on yourself.
8. Vacuum nitrogen packaging machine is ready here to ensure the high efficient packing. As fried potato chips are fragile, the nitrogen is necessary to keep food fresh, tasty and without damage.