support wired and wireless detectors
- Adapt wavecom double frequency GSM module.
9 wireless guarding zones
( 1 SOS alarm zone, 1 fire alarm zone, 1 external power failure alarm zone, the other 6 wireless guarding zones can be defined by user)
2 hardwire guarding zones.
- Send SMS to 3 mobile phones automatically while alarming.
- Call 3 phones automatically while alarming and drive wiretap.
- Arm/disarm by wireless keyboard, remote controller, SMS or remote telephone/mobile phone.
- Set the host by wireless keyboard, SMS or remote phone.
- Report guarding zones remotely by SMS or voice.
- Modify the name of wireless guarding zones and inquire the status of host by SMS demand.
- With voice reminder while the host is working
- Support two-way communication can be used as handfree telephone.
- With standby rechargeable battery.
- The alarm host automatically stores system status, while its power is off.
- Connect with the alarm center through GSM network.
- GSM network frequency: 850/1900MHZ or 900/1800MHZ
- External power failure alarm
Start-time: less than 1s
Alarm response time:
Less than 10s (GSM in normality)
- Power requirements: AC 220V 50Hz
- Standby battery: DC8.4V
- Standby battery working hours: more than 10 hours
- Working conditions
Operating temperature: -20 to 60℃
Humidity: 20% to 95%
The Burglar alarm system G10E/EA adopts SMS data transmission and voice platform of GSM network to send control command and receive alarm remotely. The system can be set delayed-arm. When a signal is detected by detectors, the detectors will send alarm signal to host immediately, then the host sends alarm SMS to its pre-set mobile phone numbers, and meanwhile dials its pre-set telephone/mobile phone numbers automatically and drive wiretap. In addition, users can dial the system and set it in arm/disarm mode by any phones.