Description of SS dewatering screen panels dewatering screen panels:
The SS dewatering screen panels
dewatering screen panels can be used in a variety of applications ranging from classifying to recovering usable products that would end up in sewer lines to capturing solids from effluents. A wedge wire sieve bend screen gives you a great amount of open area, is significantly more affordable and requires less maintenance than vibrating or rotary drum options.
The SS dewatering screen panels dewatering screen panels consist of a concave curved profile wire screen mounted in a frame with the screen openings perpendicular to the flow. A wedge wire DSM screen has greater capacity than a flat screen due to forces exerted as material flows against the curved surface.
Features and Benefits of the SS dewatering screen panels dewatering screen panels
• Energy efficient operation with no moving parts and no energy input
• Quiet operation with no mechanical or electrical vibrations
• Can be used for sizing solid particles down to 0.2mm (0.008)
• Profile wire screen resists clogging by near-size particles
• Stainless steel construction ensures a long, corrosion-free installation
• Customised design and sizing to your specific applications
if you are interested in receiving more information or have a question regarding any of our products please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24-48 hours.