Stainless steel sugar mill filter nozzle wedge wire screen filter is composed of V-profile wire stainless
steel which is spirally wrapped in certain equal slot. To maintain the slot size around inside and add extra strength are mounted. It has each cover for both ends of nozzle.Each wire and rod are made by spot welding. and fitting pipe is adjusted according to the thickness of set bottom plate. Nozzle is completed by welding fitting pipe to a cover of down end after setting screw according to the type of nut.
Applications of Stainless Steel Sugar Mill Filter Nozzle Wedge Wire Screen Filter
Wedge wire nozzles are effective in a wide range of water treatment and other industrial applications for filtering and screening. Such as, under drain media retention elements, flow distributors in demineralizers, water softeners in pressure and gravity sand filters.
Except for filtering and screening applications, wedge wire nozzles have other applications. Just install several nozzles uniformly to be used as collectors at the bottom of the vessels.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Sugar Mill Filter Nozzle Wedge Wire Screen Filter
1) Type 316L stainless steel construction.
2) Continuous slot design provide large circulation area
3) Standard nozzle are 2in/51mm diameter and can be attached to the plate either with threaded end fittings or "L" blots.
4) Standard slot opening is typically range between 0.006”(0.15mm), and 0.020in./0.50mm wide suitable for 40 to 50 mesh size media, Other slot sizes are also available.
5) Wedge wire screen is highly resistant to plugging.
6) Choice of either 3/4” NPT or 1” NPT fittings are available from stock. Other styles, such as tee-bolt mountings, and drop tubes are readily available.
7) Unaffected by temperature, corrosion resistant, aging resistant, long life span, easy change, saftey and enviormental friendly.