ICG automatic back-blowing filter applies to dangerous fluid with high viscosity.
by bidirectional pneumatic cylinder, ICG moves the disc brush with a compensation spring up and down to remove the impurities tapped on the inside of the filter screen, providing automatic online continuous filtration. The process begins with fluid passing from top to bottom reaching the filter screen by flowing from inside the screen to outside. The impurities are then tapped on the inside of the filter screen and collected into the collection chamber when the disc brush moves down. The impurities can be also removed by the disc brush moving up and then driven by the flowing fluid into the collection chamber. To get more efficient filtration, except the electric brush, ICG also has the function of compressing air for back blowing to remove the impurities, to ensure the filter screen complete clean and efficient filtration.
● Automatic online continuous filtration satisfies the process automation.
● Driven by compressed air is safe and explosion-proof.
● Mechanical cleaning and consumable free, save the cost and environment.
● ICG provides long-life operation, accurate filter rating and wonderful anti-corrosion.
● ICG reduces the risk of reaching for dangerous fluids, minimizes environment pollution, saves labor, and requires no change of filter screen.
● ICG provides good filtration with low cost and reduces the shutdown risk, then enhances the profitability and overall productivity.
● The compact and smart design makes ICG only require much smaller space.
● Collecting and draining the impurities require no shutdown.