The tubular vortex system from FoodTec is perfectly suited for final treatment stage of leaf vegetables,
salads and root products to achieve germ reduction, prolongate shelf life of fresh-cut product and improve the quality of product. The product gently enters into a piping system by flowing water without passing through a pump. Chemicals and sanitizing additives can be added at different stages of the product transportation. At the discharge, the product is rinsed with fresh water through nozzles placed on top of the exit conveyor belt. Length of the piping system can be adapted to dwell time according to individual customer requirements. Flexible contact and dwell time of the product is adjustable from 3 to 5 minutes. The tubular vortex system can be optimal integrated into the existing processing lines according to various installation layouts for customer specific conditions are possible thus reach the space-saving. Stainless steel screws connection can be easily disassembled for cleaning the piping system. To dose and control suitable additives for product treatment in the water cycle.
1. The product gently enters into a piping system by flowing water without passing through a pump.
2. To achieve germ reduction, prolongate shelf life of fresh-cut product and improve the quality of product.
3. Chemicals/sanitizing additives can be added at different stages.
4. The product is rinsed with fresh water through nozzles at the discharge.
5. Length of the piping system can be adapted to dwell time.
Dimension: L3750 x W1200 x H2000 mm
Contact Name: Sherry Hsu
Company Name: Foodtec Machinery Corp.
Street Address: No.16, Ln. 242, Sec.
1, Zhongshan Rd., Yuanlin City,
Changhua County, Taiwan 510
Member name: foodteccorp
Member Since: 02 August 2018
Total Leads: 10 foodteccorp Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Vegetable Processing Equipment, Fruit Processing Equipment
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips