Product: Turmeric root Extract
Latin Name: Curcuma
Appearance: Orange yellow Powder
Plant part used: Root
Active Ingredient: Curcumin
Specification: 95% by HPLC
CAS No.: 458-37-7
Storage: Store in cool dry place, Protect from light moisture and pest infestation.
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored.
- Improve immunity.
- Helping to prevent dementia.
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antifungal.
- Preventing the body from the damages of free radicals.
- Preventing swelling of the joint, arthritis, cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Having anticoagulant, lipid-lowering, anti-atherosclerotic, anti-aging, and inhibiting growth of tumor
- Mainly used as flavor additive to pigments and foods, - It also has a good performances such as anticancer, anti, inflammatory antioxidation, antimutagenics, Lipoidemia reducing and etc.
- Now it is used as a food coloring since it normally gives food (slightly yellow color) is used to protect food products from sunlight.
- The curcumin/polysorbate solution or curcumin powder dissolved in alcohol is used for water-containing products. Over-coloring, such as in pickles, relishes, and mustard, is sometimes used to compensate for fading.
Curcumin is a natural pigment, will assist lotus plants turmeric, turmeric, rhizoma zedoariae on the underground rhizome after cleaning, drying, crushing, With the organic solvent such as ethanol extraction, filtration, concentration can be refined.
Curcumin is the principal curcuminoid of the popular Indian curry spice turmeric, which is a member of the ginger family (Zingiberaceae). Curcumin can exist in at least two tautomeric forms, keto and enol.
The enol form is more energetically stable in the solid phase and in solution.
Contact Name: Sunny
Company Name: Shaanxi Chuangsong Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Street Address: 11703 Floor Building
1 Eyang 27 Keji Rd, Gaoxin Zone,
Xi'an, Shaanxi 710065
Member name: curcumins
Member Since: 12 December 2019
Total Leads: 3 curcumins Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Plant Extract, Animail Extract, Api
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips