USED POLISHING Machine, SPEEDFAM TYPE SFDL
- type SFDL, Serial No. JND- 1000 p4- 1380
- YOP 1982
IN KANAGAWA PREF., JAPAN
- polishing plate diameter 1030 x 220 x 90
- rotation speed 0- 52 rpm
- main motor 15 kW, 380 V, PH 3
- control Volts 100
-CYC 50, FLC 32.
Had been used for production of magnetic heads.
POLISHING MACHINE, SPEEDFAM TYPE MDS II
- Type MDS II, Serial No. MDS- 13015p- 126 and the following, 4 pieces
- Made in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
- replaced near by 1982 from BASF factory, one machine installed, four are still in shipping crates.
Specialized for production of hard magnetic disks. The plate has to be changed if the customer would like to use the
machines for other production.
The small ouside pumps/motors for polishing liquid of 3 of the machines are stolen.
Machines are sold on 'as is where is' basis. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the machine is fit for purpose.
MACHINES ADVERTISED MAY BE WITHDRAWN FROM SALE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE OR REASON.
PRICE UPON REQUEST
PICTURES UPON REQUEST
SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE
The above information is correct to the best of our knowledge, but we cannot be held responsible for any errors or ommissions.
For further information I am gladly at your disposal.
SIDRA COMMERCIAL TRADING COMPANY,
P.O.BOX 2504, (GPO).,
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN