Vibration Meter VM-6370
1.Spec:Used for measuring periodic motion, to check the imbalance and deflecting
of moving machinery.
* Can display the parameters of Displacement, Velocity and Acceleration simultaneously.
* In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
* Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes.
* Individual high quality ccelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements.
* Wide frequency range (10Hz~10kHz) in acceleration mode.
* Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope.
* Bearing condition monitoring function.
* Use USB/RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
Measuring Range:Acceleration:0.1~400m/s² 0.3~1312ft/s² 0.0~40g Equivalent Peak
Velocity:0.01~400mm/s 0.004~16.0inch/sTrue RMS
displacement:0.001~4.0 mm 0.04~160.0 mil equivalent peak-peak
Accuracy:5% of Reading+2 digits
Power Supply:2x1.5V AA(UM-3)Battery
Weight:340g(Not Including Batteries)
Standard Accessories:Main Unit, Piezoelectric Transducer, Powerful Rare Earth Magnet, Probe(Cone)&Probe(Spherical), Carrying Case(B04), Manual Book
Optional Accessories:Headset, RS-232C Data Cable with Software, Bluetooth Data Adapter with Software