Car Support List:
This diagnostic cable is usable for ISO9141 and KWP2000 transmission protocol like
used for example by:
1.This cable can not work if your car uses a protocol/bussystem like VPW, PWM or CAN-bus.
2. Terminal K = Bus of communication
3. Terminal L = Ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU: Engine Control Unit)
4. Existed 3 different protocols with same OBD2 connector incl. ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW
5. This K/L Diagnostic interface & cables work on ISO/KWP (Key Word Protocol) launched after 1996 only.
6. Supported also ISO9141 protocol
7.The Cables may work with some versions of the Carsoft, but carsoft used a lot of different interfaces during the different versions and also had some custom interfaces.