Pressure Jet has achieved tremendous success on a new feature of Wet sandblasting equipments.
more information please visit at "pressurejet" website.
There are a wide variety of surface preparation methods available, such as solvent cleaning, power-tool cleaning, dry sand blasting etc. But, all these conventional methods are rarely used because they are time consuming, not cost effective & provide poor cleaning results & also create environmental pollution.
Nowadays, water sandblasting by high pressure waterjet pump has got wide acceptance in the field of surface preparation as well as in paint removal & rust Removal. In wet sandblasting, an abrasive material is mixed with the waterjet to create an abrasive spray. This abrasive spray is blasted on the surface, which breaks away small pieces of undesirable coating corrosion or other undesirable substances to create the desired metal finish, perfect for recoating.
Wet sandblasting is widely used in engineering, heavy engineering, fabrication, construction and many other industries for different applications.
how water sandblasting works?
Start the high pressure system and adjust the water flow and system pressure with your nozzle selection, pump RPM and Regulating Unloader setting. Open the trigger on gun to assure system is operating properly.
Place the sand induction probe in the sand supply container. With the trigger on the gun open, adjust the small valve on the mixing head. The adjustment creates a vacuum in the sand hose line and starts the flow of sand. The pressure washer sandblaster should be approximately 12 to 15 inches away from the work surface when the trigger is opened and the water sandblasting operation begins.
NOTE: Test a sample area to be certain that surface will not be damaged by abrasive action.
The angle of attack and distance from the work surface may be varied to provide the best work speed, while still maintaining the greatest amount of impact energy. For optimum performance the sand inlet hose should not exceed 25 feet.
When the wet sand blasting unit is operating efficiently, there will be a smooth and continuous flow of sand through the nozzle. The amount of sand flow is directly related to the vacuum created in mixing nozzle. The intensity of the vacuum is dependent upon the liquid velocity of the water.
The pressure and flow rate through the spray nozzle are the factors that determine the liquid velocity, amount of vacuum and rate of sand flow.
If the spray nozzle is chosen to give the maximum pressure and flow rate possible for the pump, the rate of sand flow will also be at maximum. Total vacuum seal and maximum swirl velocity are obtained at 5º spray nozzle.
· Because of the water ingredient, it will not create any environmental pollution problem caused by fluttering the micro power.
· It can remove the burrs (surface projections) & scales formed on surface and clean the surface without damaging the work piece.
· The surface finishing can access a homogeneous matte finish (spot pattern). It can contribute significantly to the finishing demand for surface roughness.
· It only applies small shot blasting effect to the surface to be finished and improve and reinforce the material of work piece.
· The foreign materials after being removed will be rinsed and flushed out by the jet of water.
· It doesn't require any chemical during operation.
· It doesn't affect the dimensions of the object.
· Antirust inhibitor is to be used after cleaning ferrous material.
· Though water consumption is not too high, it is to be taken in to account to dispose it off or recycled.
· The surface roughness is more than dry sand blasting.
· Paint removal, rust removal, corrosion removal & scale removal
· Casting Cleaning
· Ship hull cleaning
· Clean & peen precision parts
· Clean areas, which are not accessible to hand sanders
· Produce and anchor pattern ideal for uniform finishing
· Deburr machined parts
· Blend light scratches and tool marks
· Deflash plastic and metal parts
· Stone cleaning / designing
Contact Name: Sharad Parmar
Company Name: Pressurejet Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Street Address: 62/13, PhaseIi, Nr.
Patels Airtemp, Gidc, Vatva,
Ahmedabad 382 445, Gujarat, India
Member name: pressurejet
Member Since: 19 September 2009
Total Leads: 48 pressurejet Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: High Pressure Triplex Plunger Pump, Reciprocating Piston Pump, Hydrostatic Hydrotest Pump, Car Power Pressure Washer Pump, High Pressure Cleaners
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips