A free import export trade leads B2B marketplace since 1996 for manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, importers, buyers, sellers, wholesalers, freight forwarders, shippers, trade shows, exhibits, and export management.
Hello visitor from USA USA - 24 visiting from USA 12 USA China 11 China Spain 1 Spain

Chat with Suppliers

Chinese English Business Interpreter Translator Guide In Shanghai

Posted at: International Business Travel | Posted on: Mon 03 Nov, 2014 8:21 am |

Product Category: Main » Editorial and Design and Graphic and Fine Art Services » Writing and translations » Editorial and support services » Written translation services » Chinese English Business Interpreter Translator Guide In Shanghai

english interpreter translator guide shanghai
Products Photos CatalogEnglish Interpreter Photos Catalog

Lisbeta Liu, 27 years old, female, a private Chinese English business interpreter translator in Shanghai,

able to travel to these cites: Hangzhou, Suzhou, Yiwu, wuxi, ningbo, taizhou, wenzhou, yiwu, changzhou, shaoxing keqiao, haining..and the cities nearby

I work a professional Chinese-English translator and interpreter in Shanghai, China. Shanghai is my birthplace. I was born here in 1987. I majored in English philology and graduated from Shanghai University on 2008. Soon I found a job of a private tour guide and interpreter in a travel agency. Since 2009 I work as a flee-lance tour guide, which has certain advantages: I am free to dispose of my time as I like, so my schedule is quiet flexible.

I offer a wide range of services – tour guiding, marketing, business meetings, trade fair negotiations and all the like. My clients may be the representatives from various companies, serious business men or ordinary people, who are interested in getting acquainted with the unique Chinese culture and explore all the beauty and grandeur of Shanghai. I am eager to help you overcome the so-called language barrier and be a bridge between the eastern and western cultures. It will be my pleasure to work as an interpreter or tour guide. I have a positive attitude towards each and every client, and try to maintain friendly relations with them. That’s why lots of people with who I was honored to work, return to China and directly contact me.

What can I do as follows:

*Exhibition & conference translation service.

*General Business Meeting

*Business Negotiation

*manufacturer/supplier Visit

*interpretation &travel assistant

*documents translation

*shopping assistant

*hotel reservation

*airport pick up&see off

*tickets purchased in advance(airplane tickets or train tickets)

*vehicle rental(car, mini bus)

Piotr Jandziak Poland

I can recommend Ms Lisbeta Liu as reliable and trustworthy interpreter and guide in China. She showed exceptional organizational skills helping with all logistics of our visit. She also presented sufficient technical language skills being able to explain technical issues encountered on the occasion of testing and purchase of a packaging machine. During the visit she was very punctual and willing to stay longer at work if delay occurred.

Salman Bin Tayyab from Pakistan

Dear Matthew, Lisbeta is good. I grede her on highest level as I have dealt with many interprators / guides arround the globe. She is honest, responsible, punctual and accomodating personality. I was innitially a bit affraid on making my direct booking with her over internet but then when I met her in the hotel lobby, it turned into a very pleasent surprize. She was keen to show me as much as possible in limited time during my sight seeing day, she helped me in getting some business research and arranged a nice cruse for my team, who joined us next day. She is very well aware of the places and routes. She has very good stemina; definatly more then mine...:) the best thing was that she was not taking commisions from the shops where we did shopping. I noticed this with some other guides in other cities. I feel that she would be a real asset to your organization. . Thank you and best regards, Salman Bin Tayyab

Company Contact:

lisbeta photo
Contact Name: Lisbeta Liu
Company Name: LBTours
Email: Email
Tel: 0086-13918817249
Fax:
Street Address: No.199 West Chuangxin Road,
Pudong District, Shanghai, China
Member name: lisbeta
Total Leads: 61 lisbeta Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Tour Guide, Translation Service
Chat: leave me a chat message
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

• No product photos were provided German Translator, Spanish Translator, Russian Interpreter, Shanghai Trade Show Interpreter, Beijing - By superchinainterpreter - On Thu 08 Mar, 2018 5:59 am: german translator spanish translator russian interpreter shanghai trade show interpreter beijing visit trade show fair exhibition trade fair booth vip support general business meeting business negotiation factory supplier visit evaluate ....oit

• Business Interpreter Shenzhen, Cantonese-english Translator, Mandarin Coordinator Business Interpreter Shenzhen, Cantonese-english Translator, Mandarin Coordinator - By ChinasourcicngagentLylian - On Thu 27 Jun, 2019 9:06 am: interpreter shenzhen cantonese-english translator mandarin coordinator 1 freelance english-mandarin interpreter working in shenzhen and huizhou cit....

• No product photos were provided Suzhou Interpreter, Tour Guide, Sourcing Agent In China - By rossaflavor - On Fri 14 Sep, 2018 3:13 am: interpreter sourcing agent tour guide translator and business assistant in suzhou city jiangsu province china with more than 10 years working exp....

• No product photos were provided Canton Fair Sourcing Agent, Interpreter, Business Assistant, Tour Guide - By rossaflavor - On Mon 16 Apr, 2018 10:28 am: interpreter sourcing agent tour guide translator and business assistant with more than 10 years working experiences who will make you a pleasant tr....

• Shanghai Freelance Translator Shanghai Freelance Translator - By lisbeta - On Mon 12 Mar, 2018 6:46 am: english or from english to chinese mandarin 3 excellent communication skills 4 and a half years working experiences had the interpretation experi....

• Business Interpreter Shanghai Business Interpreter Shanghai - By lisbeta - On Fri 23 Mar, 2018 8:55 am: english interpreter in shanghai lisbeta liu a professional chinese-english interpreter transaltor in shanghai able to travel to the cities nearby ....

• Private Guide Shanghai Private Guide Shanghai - By lisbeta - On Tue 17 Apr, 2018 7:33 am: english speaking guide in shanghai hello my name is lisbeta liu and i will be pleased to serve as your private guide in shanghai hangzhou and suzho....

• Private Guide In Shanghai Private Guide In Shanghai - By lisbeta - On Tue 10 Apr, 2018 7:49 am: english speaking guide with lots of experiences pls kindly contact me professional tour guide in shanghai hanghzou suzhou plsls feel free to conta....

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  International Business Travel

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely