Hello visitor from USA USA - 31 visiting from USA 16 USA Russia 3 Russia Taiwan 2 Taiwan China 2 China Germany 2 Germany Nigeria 2 Nigeria Cameroon 1 Cameroon Canada 1 Canada Ukraine 1 Ukraine France 1 France

Chat with Suppliers

- nutrican (Canada): Nutrition, Health Food, Health Products, Omega 3, Harp Seal Oil, Dpa, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Omega 3... https://nutricaninc.com/

Private Chinese English Translator Shanghai

Posted at: International Business Travel | Posted on: Tue 10 Jun, 2014 8:56 am | Product Category: Written translation services [15]

private english translator shanghai
Products Photos CatalogPrivate English Photos Catalog

Private translator Shanghai.

Why would you find a private translator during your business trip in Shanghai,

China?

1.China is huge, have a professional private translator, will help you to understand more about china.

2.Save your time, have a professional private translator, before you come, I will make the meeting appointment with the factories, always the important factories comes first.

3.Hotel recommendation&reservation according to your budget, good and right location with good discount

4.Save your budget..

Lisbeta Liu, Professional private translator in Shanghai, able to travel to hangzhou, suzhou, wuxi, ningbo, yiwu, taizhou, wenzhou, changzhou, haining, shaoxing, and the cites nearby..

Since 2008, I graduated from university, I started my sales job at a bamboo craft company, and during the time, I got to know a car rental company, and I started to be a part-time tour guide during my spare time, on 2009, I quit my job, and decided to be a freelancer, so from 2009 until now, I had served the overseas customers from almost 70 countries, and Most of my customers were satisfied with my service, As a professional private Chinese English interpreter, I am not your interpreter and translator only, I am also your travel and business assistant during your china trip. As a professional private interpreter with more than 4 years experiences I am not the person who can break your language barrier but also can save your budget, save your time also build the relationship between you and the supplier

What can I do as follows:

*Exhibition & conference translation service.

*General Business Meeting

*Business Negotiation

*manufacturer/supplier Visit

*interpretation &travel assistant

*documents translation

*shopping assistant

*hotel reservation

*airport pick up&see off

*tickets purchased in advance(airplane tickets or train tickets)

*vehicle rental(car, mini bus)

Lisbeta was a pleasure to work with. Before my trip we liaised by

emails and over the phone and she assured me of all my worries of my

trip. She is very honest and trustworthy. Most other translators will

have hidden costs which you don't find out about until the end however

with Lisbeta she was honest and upfront about her charges before I

arrived. We agreed upon a price and nothing changed during my visit.

She is very helpful and her insight on Chinese culture and

idiosyncrasies helped me greatly on my first trip to China. I had a

lot of ground to cover and Lisbeta helped me dearly through the busy

schedule. She is very easy to get a long with and understands

different backgrounds and cultures quite remarkably. Her hints and

tips of travelling within China and food recommendations were second

to none. She was a pleasure to be with and I couldn't have asked for a

better translator. On my next visit to Shanghai I will most definitely

contact her.

Private interpreter in Ningbo, private translator in ningbo, private interpreter in hangzhou, private translator in hangzhou, private interpreter in suzhou, private translator in suzhou, private interpreter in yiwu, private translator in yiwu, private interpreter in taizhou, private translator in taizhou, private interpreter in changzhou, private translator in changzhou,, private translator in shaoxing, private interpreter in shaoxing, private translator in haining, private interpreter in haining, private translator in ningbo, private interpreter in ningbo

Company Contact:

lisbeta photo
Contact Name: Lisbeta Liu
Company Name: LBTours
Email: Email
Tel: 0086-13918817249
Fax:
Street Address: No.199 West Chuangxin Road,
Pudong District, Shanghai, China
Member name: lisbeta
Total Leads: 61 lisbeta Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Tour Guide, Translation Service
Chat: leave me a chat message
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Written translation services [15]

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  International Business Travel

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely