Hello visitor from USA USA - 27 visiting from China 11 China France 8 France USA 7 USA India 1 India

Chat with Suppliers

- nutrican (Canada): Nutrition, Health Food, Health Products, Omega 3, Harp Seal Oil, Dpa, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Omega 3... https://nutricaninc.com/

Shanghai Freelance Interpreter

Posted at: International Business Travel | Posted on: Thu 03 Aug, 2017 8:40 am | Product Category: Language translation device [11]

shanghai freelance interpreter
Products Photos CatalogShanghai Freelance Photos Catalog

Shanghai freelance interpreter

Lisbeta Liu, born in May.1987, a professional Chinese English Translator

interpreter business assistant guide in Shanghai, able to travel to Hangzhou, suzhou, wuxi, yiwu, taizhou, wenzhou, changzhou, shaoxing, keqiao, haining, ningbo and the cities narby. with more than 7 years working expereinces, since 2009, I had served the overseas customers from more than 70 countries, for instance USA, Uk, Germany, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, India, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Finland, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, France, Portugal, Turkey, Bulgaria, ... and familiar with the following industries: Machinery, Auto parts, children musical toys, wedding dresses, clothing, chemical

machinery, molding, furniture, construction machinery, fitness

equipment, pearls, handbags, cosmetic products, real easte, purses, fabric, wine, food, and so on.

What can I do as follows:

*Exhibition & conference translation service.

*General Business Meeting

*Business Negotiation

*manufacturer/supplier Visit

*interpretation &travel assistant

*documents translation

*shopping assistant

*hotel reservation

*airport pick up&see off

*tickets purchased in advance(airplane tickets or train tickets)

*vehicle rental(car, mini bus).

feedbacks from previous customers, Paul Schuck from USA

If you are traveling to China for business (or as a tourist), I highly

recommend using a guide to assist with anything from sightseeing to what hotel

or restaurant is best. an experienced guide like Lisbeta Liu is wise

because there are many cultural differences is Asia and some of the simplest

things like Taxi and getting to your destination on-schedule can be

frustrating and very difficult alone. I have been going to China 2x per year

for past 7 years and I still prefer using a guide so I can focus my attention

on business and not distract my attention with Directions, Taxi’s, Hotels, etc. Lisbeta did a great job helping me navigate throughout various cities in

china and was especially knowledgeable when sightseeing, taking trains, busses

and arranging flights between cities. She is very personable yet professional…

Best Regards

Vinesh Dattani London UK

Lisbeta was a pleasure to work with. Before my trip we liaised by

emails and over the phone and she assured me of all my worries of my

trip. She is very honest and trustworthy. Most other translators will

have hidden costs which you don't find out about until the end however

with Lisbeta she was honest and upfront about her charges before I

arrived. We agreed upon a price and nothing changed during my visit.

She is very helpful and her insight on Chinese culture and

idiosyncrasies helped me greatly on my first trip to China. I had a

lot of ground to cover and Lisbeta helped me dearly through the busy

schedule. She is very easy to get a long with and understands

different backgrounds and cultures quite remarkably. Her hints and

tips of travelling within China and food recommendations were second

to none. She was a pleasure to be with and I couldn't have asked for a

better translator. On my next visit to Shanghai I will most definitely

contact her.

Company Contact:

lisbeta photo
Contact Name: Lisbeta Liu
Company Name: LBTours
Email: Email
Tel: 0086-13918817249
Fax:
Street Address: No.199 West Chuangxin Road,
Pudong District, Shanghai, China
Member name: lisbeta
Total Leads: 61 lisbeta Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Tour Guide, Translation Service
Chat: leave me a chat message
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Language translation device [11]

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

• No product photos were provided German Translator, Spanish Translator, Russian Interpreter, Shanghai Trade Show Interpreter, Beijing - By superchinainterpreter - On Thu 08 Mar, 2018 5:59 am: german translator spanish translator russian interpreter shanghai trade show interpreter beijing visit trade show fair exhibition trade fair booth vip support general business meeting business negotiation factory supplier visit evaluate ....oit

• Shanghai Freelance Translator Shanghai Freelance Translator - By lisbeta - On Mon 12 Mar, 2018 6:46 am: shanghai translator my qualifications 1 ability to consecutively translate in conferences and daily communications with the confidence of handling ....

• Business Interpreter Shanghai Business Interpreter Shanghai - By lisbeta - On Fri 23 Mar, 2018 8:55 am: shanghai lisbeta liu a professional chinese-english interpreter transaltor in shanghai able to travel to the cities nearby i have 9 years of rich....

• No product photos were provided English To Chinese Interpreter In Shenzhen China - By ChinasourcicngagentLylian - On Thu 28 Dec, 2017 2:16 am: interpreter based in shenzhen and huizhou city email or whatsapp for more details can travel to dongguan foshan zhongshan guangzhou qingyuan z....

• No product photos were provided Chinese To English Interpreter And Sourcing Assistant In China - By ChinasourcicngagentLylian - On Wed 27 Sep, 2017 12:54 am: shanghai hangzhou foshan guangzhou dongguan shenzhen huizhou city etc 2 exhibition interpreter help domestic exhibitors or foreign visitors t....

• No product photos were provided China Business Travel Guide, Shenzhen Interpreter - By ChinasourcicngagentLylian - On Thu 28 Sep, 2017 12:52 am: interpreter the service i offer is as below 1 shenzhen airport or luohu huanggang fuyong shekou port pick up 2 business car renting service 3 ....

• No product photos were provided Suzhou Interpreter, Tour Guide, Sourcing Agent In China - By rossaflavor - On Fri 14 Sep, 2018 3:13 am: interpreter sourcing agent tour guide translator and business assistant in suzhou city jiangsu province china with more than 10 years working exp....

• No product photos were provided Canton Fair Interpreter, Shenzhen Facotry Visit Translator - By ChinasourcicngagentLylian - On Thu 12 Oct, 2017 2:56 am: interpreter shenzhen facotry visit translator it s time for canton fair in this season if you might need interpreter to accompany you to the show ....

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  International Business Travel

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely