Our notary public can certify documents with the same quality as the Department of Consular Affairs of
the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Our lawyers can visit your office anywhere in Thailand to discuss about your business, projects, requiring notary public services.
You can trust us as we're professional; with over 20 cases of authentication (certify) documents a month
Fee: Depend on the case; between of Baht 2, 000 – 4, 000 per case. (A discount will be applied for using our service more than 2 cases)
Please, find here the public notary services we can provide:
1. Authentication (Certification) for translated documents from Thai to English and from English to Thai
2. Authentication (Certification) of the signatory person’s signature
3. Authentication (Certification) of documents issued by the Thai government
Please, be assured that our Notary meets the following qualifications requirements:
• Having Attorney License issued by Lawyers Council of Thailand
• Currently not under any accusation of professionalism case under the Section 51(2) or under any investigation of such cases.
• Have never lost the license due to a case of professionalism.
• Have been trained, and have attended seminars in accordance with the regulation of Lawyers Council of Thailand.
• Have passed the training and examination as described by Lawyer Council of Thailand
• Have received the Certificate issued by Lawyer Council of Thailand
• Have received the registration number
• Have received the Notarial seal
• Have been informed to Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Thai Embassies aboard
• Duration of 2 years (able to renew within 90 days before expiration)
Contact Name: Bastien Wissmanns
Company Name: Panwa Group Of Companies
Street Address: 1560 Lathrao Road -
Bangkok, - 10310
Member name: PanwaGroupofCompanies
Member Since: 04 February 2015
Total Leads: 3 PanwaGroupofCompanies Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Business Services, Legal Services, Company Registration Thailand
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Notary seals