The biggest lighting fair in Asia!
09-Jun-13 to 12-Jun-13
China Import and Export Fair Complex
Together the shows attracted 2, 914 exhibitors showcasing their products in 21 halls covering 210, 000 sqm. Visitor numbers increased by ten percent compared to the 2011 shows with the final count being 110, 406 from 111 countries and regions.
The 16th edition of the four-day show, which is also the world’s leading and most comprehensive lighting event, continues to go from strength to strength. Visitor numbers to the two shows totalled 100, 465, an increase of 40 per cent compared to 2010. Exhibitor numbers also rose to 2, 931, an increase of 41 per cent compared with last year and the total exhibition area was 210, 000 sqm, covering 20 halls.
Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition figures at a glance:
• Total number of visitors: 110, 406
• Local visitors: 89, 429, an increase of 11 per cent, compared to 2011
• Overseas visitors: 20, 977, an increase of five per cent compared to 2011
• Number of represented countries and regions: 111
• Top 10 visiting countries and regions (in order of highest attendance): Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, Korea, USA, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Australia and Malaysia
• Total number of exhibitors: 2, 653
• Number of exhibitor countries and regions represented: 27
• Total sqm (gross): 190, 000
Contact Name: Michael Gong
Company Name: Chineseinterpreter Guangzhou Co., Ltd
Street Address: 303/f No.12 Xiadu
New Area, Binjiang East Rd, Haizhu
District, Guangzhou , China 510275
Member name: cnmichaelgong
Member Since: 24 December 2009
Total Leads: 121 cnmichaelgong Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Business Translator, Soucing Agent, Buying Agent
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips