The V International Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade-2017”
UkrAgroConsult informs that the V International
Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade-2017” - a leading event of the Black Sea oil&fat industry - will take place on September 19, 2017 in Hilton hotel, Kiev, Ukraine.
Registration for the event already started! Get the tickets with the Early Bird registration rates before August 31, 2017!
Annual International Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade” – is an effective platform, providing oilseed industry operators with vast networking opportunities, exclusive analytics of Ukrainian and Black Sea agri market, development of the long term business strategies.
In 2017 Conference Agenda will focus on the following issues:
• Are there new drivers, emerging in the oilseed&vegoil market? Trends in production and trade
• Price forecast for 2017/18 MY. Will the dramatic drop in vegoil prices continue?
• The past, present and future of the oil and fat industry in Ukraine
• How to defeat the "black market" of sunseed and sun oil
• High oleic sunflower - prospects for Ukraine
• GMO vs non-GMO. Is there a chance of getting a premium for non-GM soybeans in Ukraine?
• Sunflower oil as the most undervalued in the global market – will the prices recover?
• New US policy on the biodiesel market and its impact
Conference participants are represented by producers and crushers of oilseeds, traders, enterprises for deep processing of vegetable oils, investment companies, banks, legal, shipping, brokerage, insurance and surveyor companies.
In 2016 International Conference «Black Sea Oil Trade» attracted over 250 delegates from 24 countries and 150 companies. You may find the list of last year attending companies here.
Follow the updates on the Agenda and Speakers at the conference website.
Consulting agency UkrAgroConsult:
Contact Name: Igor Iurchenko
Company Name: Commodity Market Analyst Ukragroconsult
Tel: +380 (44) 451 46 34
Fax: 380 (44) 451 46 34
Street Address: Timoshenka Str. 29v,
Office 5 Kiev, Ukraine 04205
Member name: UkrAgroConsult
Member Since: 03 June 2011
Total Leads: 10 UkrAgroConsult Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Agriculture, Grains, Oilseeds, Milk, Agroholdings
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips