Deep-well motors offered by Hydro-Vacuum S.A. are electric, rewindable, submersible, wet-type motors
closed in stainless steel housing.
Deep-well motors are characterized by:
- wet-type, rewindable motors are available even from 1,5 kW,
- stator winding is made of wires with thermoplastic PVC insulation, which increases motor life 8 times comparing to winding insulated with PP.
- motor shaft is fixed with radial, slide bearings and one axial bearing. This is a modern segmented structure, so called: Hard bearing, where frictional couple is made of carbon-graphite and steel,
- stable and firm connection of the motor housing and casing that prevents it from breaking off in the well,
- impeller shaft is friction welded to the impeller tip and then machined, which prevents the impeller tip from breaking off,
- possibility to use temperature sensor,
- according to international standards, connection acc. to NEMA standard,
- possibility to make the stator winding of wires that are resistant to higher temperatures.
rated power [kW] - 1,5 - 300,0
rated voltage [V] - 400
synchronous rotary speed [1/min] - 3000
weight [kg] - 36-765
Contact Name: Sales
Company Name: Hydro-Vacuum S.A.
Tel: +48 (56) 45 07 547
Fax: +48 (56) 45 07 346
Street Address: Droga Jeziorna 8
Member name: Hydrovacuumsa
Member Since: 25 March 2008
Total Leads: 38 Hydrovacuumsa Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Pumps, Motors, Protection, Control Systems, Sewage Pumping Stations, Pressure Boosting Systems
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips