General Motors Mini MDI (Multiple Diagnostic Interface) for ECU reprogramming utilizing J2534. Hardware
The GM Mini MDI is initially being introduced with Pass-Thru programming capabilities only. It can be used to perform Pass-Thru programming on all vehicles built since 1993 and will support all vehicles into the future.The GM Mini MDI will be required to perform diagnostics on selected NAO vehicles for model year 2009. Diagnostic soft-ware is scheduled to be released for the GM Mini MDI during the fourth quarter of 2008.
When diagnostics are introduced, the MDI Mini will also get a remote data record capability. This permits recording data duringa road test, similar to the Tech 2 Snap Shot function. A trigger switch connector is provided for this purpose. Regulations require programming procedures to be compliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534. The GM SPS is com-pliant with SAE Recommended Practice J2534, and the GM Mini MDI is compliant with the portions of SAE J2534 that are applicable for GM vehicles.
Meanwhile diagnostic coverage includes all models 1996 - 2010 Vauxhall/Opel vehicles using the latest GDS (Global Diagnostic System) software for the new Astra J and Insignia models, and TECH2WIN software for all other models. Previously, a TECH 2 Tool was required for models up to the latest Astra and Insignia, with this latest GDS software release you also get a fully functional TECH 2 Emulator which gives you the same functions as the TECH2 …all in one tool!
MDI Mini is between 20% and 70% faster than TECH 2, and as no ASTRA J / INSIGNIA software will be added to TECH 2, is an important investment to keep you up to date with the latest models and beyond. This system can also be used to update a TECH 2 to the latest software release and enable full security and programming access. Also includes full wiring diagrams, service information, checking procedures, labour times, parts look up and much more.
* FULL coverage of all GM, Vauxhall/Opel vehicles including ECU re-programming, Key programming, ECU re-flashing, and much, much more..
* GDS (Global Diagnostic System) is the only scan tool to give you up to date, accurate data for all vehicles and modules
* no more communication problems
* no more unknown fault codes or garbled data to puzzle over
* guided fault finding quickly and easily helps you to pinpoint and repair vehicle systems that generic scan tools do not even coverage
* a huge database of calibration files are pre loaded giving you access to all ECU reflashes and configurations needed.
* 1 x brand new MDI Mini Interface
* 1 x OBD 16 Pin J1962 Interface Mini
* 1 x USB interface cable
* 1 x Owners manual
* 1 x CD driver manual for Mini Mdi
* 1 x suitcase
* 1 x factory refurbished Panasonic Toughbook touchscreen CF18 (optional for ordering)
For scan tool software, once you purchase a subscrption, call TIS to WEB and ask them to turn on the download link for the GDS scan tool sfotware. Then you will be able to get the software to use the MDI as a scan tool one the 5 vehicles for 2010 and newer vehicle (No older than 2010)
Contact Name: Vivi Xia
Company Name: Autosvs Technology Co., Ltd
Street Address: 15A the 1st World Plaza, Hongli West Rd., Futian District,
Shenzhen City, 518034 China
Member name: vivisky
Member Since: 20 October 2010
Total Leads: 9 vivisky Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Auto Diagnostic Tools
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips