Philips M2501A Mainstream CO2 Sensor
The Philips M2501A Mainstream CO2 Sensor uses sophisticated infrared
spectroscopy to measure EtCO2. Measurements are taken at
the patient’s airway, so response is faster and there is less chance of
erroneous, artifact data. And since there are no moving parts, the sensor
is durable and provides reliable readings you can count on.
Fast. Measurements are taken at the
patient’s airway, so response time
is fast—less than 60 ms.
Simply snap the sensor onto the
• Easy.airway adapter. There are no clips or latches to break.
• Accurate. Philips sensor delivers clear, precise CO2 measurements. And no
regular calibration is required.
• Reliable. Rugged design and
construction minimizes downtime.
There are no moving parts to replace.
• Lightweight. At just 25 grams, our
sensors are ideal for neonates.
• Compatible. Works with Philips Capnography Extension (M3014A) with the IntelliVue multi-measurement server (M3001A).
• Optional. A regulator (M2505A) and
a verification gas cylinder (M2506A)
are also available for periodic testing
of the sensor.
Please contact us with any questions and for more information about our company.
Item is subject to possible prior sale.
Contact Name: Qiwei Li
Company Name: Ronseda Electronics Co., Ltd
Street Address: 6A, Building 96, Zhenglong
Nanguang ,Chuangye Road, Nanshan
District , Shenzhen, China
Member name: RonsedaElectronics
Member Since: 26 March 2008
Total Leads: 1376 RonsedaElectronics Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Patient Monitor, Ultrasound Scanner, Pulse Oximeter, Ecg Cable, Nibp Cuff, Spo2 Sensor, Ecg, Ekg, Fetal Doppler, Disposable Medical Cables
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips