The 3D Vibration Tester Applied to the periodic motion measurements to detect moving
mechanical imbalances and misaligned. Designed for on-site measuring various mechanical vibration, for quality control, running time and prior equipment maintenance data. Selection of high-performance accelerometers to achieve accurate, replicable measurement It has a bearing condition measurement function.
* In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
* Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes.
* Individual high quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements.
* Wide frequency range (10Hz~10kHz) in acceleration mode.
* AC output socket for headphones and recording.
* Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope.
* Bearing condition monitoring function.
* Use USB data output with connection PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.