FREE-Valve’s manual knife gate valves are used on industrial pipeline for on-off operation. The structure
of body and seat eliminates clogging shutoff for flow with fine particles.The disc bottom of knife gate valve is made into a blade shape with the purpose to cut some soft materials such as fiber, pulp or wood pulp, and it also serves favorable closing and opening.
1)knife gate valve is composed of narrow body and sliding gate.
2)The gate has sharp blade that can separated or cut the solid particles in the fluid media.
3)The polishing treatment on the gate surface strengthens its penetrating power and effectively guarantees the service life of both packing and valve seat.
4)The bottom of valve body is provided with the gate hold down device that can safely pressure the gate tightly on the valve seat in order to ensure valid tight-seal.
1)Size Range: NPS2~NPS48, DN50~DN600
2)Pressure Range: Class 150 /PN6 /PN10
3) Applicable Temperature: 0~200℃
4) Connection Type: wafer
5) Sealing material: Rubber, PTFE, Metal seal
6) Body Material: Carbon steel, stainless steel
7) Disc material:Stainless steel
8) Pressure test:GB/T13927, API598
9) Face to Face: GB/T12221, API609
10) Valve body : GB/T12224, ASME B16.34
Operating Mode: Manual
1. Mining, coal washing, iron and steel industry used for washing coal pipes, filter slurry pipes, discharging ash pipes, etc.
2. Purification system used for waste water, mud, sewage and water with suspended solids.
3. Paper industry used for any mixture of pulp, material and water of any concentration.
4. Power station ash removal used for slag slurry.
Price terms:FOB, CIF, FCA, CFR
Contact Name: Doris Wang
Company Name: Zhengzhou Free Fluid Control Technology Co., Ltd
Street Address: No.76 Cuizhu Road,
High-tech Development Zone,
Zhengzhou City, Henan, China
Other Contact Info:
Wechat Id: Free_valve
Member name: ZhengZhouFreeFluidControl
Member Since: 14 October 2020
Total Leads: 30 ZhengZhouFreeFluidControl Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Valve, Gate Valve, Ball Valve, Globe Valve
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips